November 2, 2003

Halloween and Ferris Festival

Sunday, November 02, 2003 Posted by Mary , , , No comments
OMG I am so freakin' tired!!! Wanna sleep! But it's still too early. It's not even 7 pm yet...




Well, that was some weekend. So many things happened this week, but frankly, I don't have the energy to go into detail about it. So, to make it short, for halloween, we didn't go out because of our curfew and had a "party" at the dorm. Annie rented "scary" videos, and I dressed up as a cellphone. Haha. I cut off tin foil for numbers and stuck them on my chest and used a foil-wrapped chopstick for antenna and stuck it behind my ear.

Saturday, we went to Hiroko sensei's wedding... she's finally married! Funny things happened, but... I'll elaborate next time. And today, we had that presentation about the Philippines (including a dance haha) at Ferris. And so all these things made me as tired as I am now.

ZzzZZzz...

0 comments:

Post a Comment