November 9, 2010

A Letter

Tuesday, November 09, 2010 Posted by Mary , , No comments

Dear God,

I know that during my birthday, I act weird. I go emotional, and I dwell about the things I do not have in my life. But I do not want to be ungrateful, because I really am so thankful for everything I have in my life. Thank you most of all, for all the blessings I have received. I have never lacked nor wanted for anything and I know that's more than a lot of people in this world can say. For that, I'm truly grateful. Thank you for my parents who have always been so supportive, and for the wonderful friends I have who put up with me every single day. I thank you, too, for the things and circumstances that do not go my way, because I know they shape me into becoming a better person. Above all, thank you for my character--my resilience and my optimism that allow me to stand up again each time I fall. I really do not know where my life is going, but there's nothing I can do except trust that you will make things turn out the way they should. There is nothing else I can ask for myself except that in my everyday existence, help me to do things according to your will... because I know that is the only thing that matters.


Love,
Flo

0 comments:

Post a Comment