February 13, 2011

Love Day

Sunday, February 13, 2011 Posted by Mary , , 2 comments
Last year, I had a cringe-inducing Valentine's Day. Let's not dwell on the details, but let's just say that being single, I made the mistake of going out with my mom, to a nice restaurant, where all the other diners were couples--an experience I will always remember not to let happen again. In the ensuing weeks, I immediately worried about this year's Valentine's Day. Yes, as early as March 2010, I was already worrying about Valentine's 2011.


But lo and behold! It's Valentine's Day 2011, and even though I do not have a date (he is far away), I have never felt so loved in my life. Just a few hours ago, I received a lovely bouquet of roses. Yes, the first ever that is not from family, female friends, or that was not given as a prank. What is it they say? God provides?

Every day should be Valentine's Day, but I hope everyone is feeling especially loved and appreciated today. For those who are not quite there yet, though, there's only one thing I can say: don't stop believing.

2 comments:

  1. Laaaaaaaaaah :D

    Tim (CA)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yes .. could be canada kasi

    Tim (US)

    ReplyDelete