September 30, 2012

Custom Cakes and Cupcakes

Sunday, September 30, 2012 Posted by Mary , , , , No comments
It was the birthday of one of my closest friends, Daphnie, the other day. I decided to order cupcakes for her (which Lyn also helped me pay) from another friend of ours, Bernice. Bernice makes custom cakes and cupcakes that look absolutely amazing! I've waited forever for an occasion where I could order from her, and I finally had the excuse!





The cupcakes I ordered were just lovely! They were definitely the prettiest I've ever seen. They were a red velvet and cream cheese combination, and very delicious! Some might think that only taste matter in a cake or cupcake, but that's untrue. The looks matter, too, because a beautiful creation can make someone's day.

Below are photos of Bernice's other amazing creations. If you want to order from her, you may visit her shop, b.E._niCe, at the 2nd floor of Ever Mall, Dumaguete City.










0 comments:

Post a Comment