July 18, 2014

MH17 Shot Down

Friday, July 18, 2014 Posted by Mary , , , No comments



I can't believe it! Just months after Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 vanishes without a trace, another Malaysian jet is down. MH17, flying from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur, is shot down by a surface-to-air missile in pro-Russian controlled eastern Ukraine.

I'm so heart-broken. And angry. How dare they take the lives of 298 innocent people? I blame Russia, and Putin, and his ultra-nationalist greed. If Russia had just left Ukraine alone, this would not have happened.

How sad for Malaysia and the challenges their flag carrier is facing. How sad especially for the families and friends of the people on board. My heart goes out to them. I hope that in the some way, they get comfort from the fact that the whole world mourns with them.


0 comments:

Post a Comment