September 3, 2010

My Bucket List

Friday, September 03, 2010 Posted by Mary , , 2 comments



A lot of people are making bucket lists.

What is a bucket list? Well, it's a list of things you want to do before you die, and it was made popular with the movie The Bucket List starring Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman. I have yet to see the movie--I will watch it soon, I promise--but I've made my own bucket list.

With where I am in life now, a lot of the items in my list seem almost impossible to achieve. But no matter. Anything is possible. And making this list has been truly enlightening, because I now have a vague idea on the direction which I must steer my life.

My Bucket List

2 comments:

  1. hi watch the movie I think last year... nice movie... got a nice post... :D was just hopping around... hope you can visit mine too... thanks:D

    ReplyDelete