September 17, 2006

The Last Leg

Sunday, September 17, 2006 Posted by Mary , No comments
I've been pretty busy recently, but we finally finished presenting 75% of our design for our OJT. It's a step in the right direction, but of course, it's still a long way to go. Things are really sinking in right now, though. I've finally realized that I'm almost down to my last semester in college. I'm looking forward to so many things, but at the same time, I'm feeling downright scared of the changes that are coming my way.



I'm afraid, because I guess I don't really know what to do. I'm afraid of leaving things and people behind, but I guess I'm more afraid of staying, because in staying I'm more prone to disappointment. I hate how this issue has been the only thing in my blog entries for the last few months, but I guess the reason is because it's one of the biggest things bothering me right now.

Oh, choices. Some are so hard to make. And the crazy thing is, sometimes the hardest ones are what's good for you. But I guess I just need to have faith--that God knows what's best and will guide me in the right direction as long as I hold on to him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment