October 10, 2010

Panic Mode

Sunday, October 10, 2010 Posted by Mary , No comments



Tomorrow starts my comprehensive exams for masters, a series of 9 exams in total over 3 days for 9 of the 12 subjects I took up over the past 1 year and a half. I am panicking, because I really am not ready. I tried studying for a few hours last Friday at Bo's Coffee, but I covered very little only. That's my problem when the exam is still far (yes, 3 days before the date is far for me), my mind tends to wander... and instead of studying, I ended up starting to write a story involving coffee while I was there. Pffft!

I am a little bit upset because I have been somewhat busy with work the past few days (that comes first), but now, just 12 hours before the exam, studying is actually better. I breeze through the notes very fast, and it's like I can internalize them better. I've never been a studious person, but I'm really afraid that fact will someday bite me in the bum. I feel like I am never ready for exams, not like other people I know who study for hours and hours and hours. I'm sort of panicking... but not really... because I know this is my style. I just hope I won't have to pay for this tomorrow. And can you imagine I squeezed in time to blog? It relaxes me. Seriously though, I must be crazy for wasting the already little time I have left.

0 comments:

Post a Comment