March 1, 2004

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Monday, March 01, 2004 Posted by Mary , , No comments
Wala pa gihapon among allowance! Ano ba toh?!? Graveh na ha! Graveh na talaga!




Hay, naku! Anyways, I'm at the IT center again, and while I was coming here, it was raining/snowing. It wasn't that cold, but it was snowing. It was kinda nice though, and even a bit sentimental, because it's also probably the last time it's gonna snow here. It's unbelievable, but it's already March!!! We've been here for 6 months, and we've only got 5 more to go! I can't believe Spring is just around the corner and the cold weather is almost over! I could still remember last November when the weather was still starting to get cold and I thought I wouldn't be able to handle it. PHEW! It's really a relief that it's not gonna be cold anymore, but I'm sure, when I'm back home, sweating buckets because of the heat, I'll miss and want the cold weather! Hay, ang buhay nga talaga!

I hope muabot na among allowance, because at least, ug naa koy kwarta, I can get stuff to entertain me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment