June 7, 2004

French Open 2004

Monday, June 07, 2004 Posted by Mary , No comments
Wow, wasn't that a great Roland Garros Men's Final! Whoooooo!

The last time I watched a Grand Slam final was in 2001, during Wimbledon, when my favorite Australian Patrick Rafter was having his second consecutive shot to win the Wimbledon trophy. But Goran Ivanisevic defeated him *sob sob*, and at the end of the season, he retired (he's back playing doubles now, though), so I stopped watching tennis.


So for the first time in a long time, I watched a Grand Slam final, and it was so so great! I can't believe Gaston Gaudio won it. He was down two sets, but he made a comeback. Amazing! Of course, Guillermo Coria was cramping a bit, but that game was still amazing! When Gaudio cried while he made his speech, it was so adorable. I just loved his attitude all through-out the game. He just kept laughing and smiling while working hard for it. And and and...

He's sooooo hot! ^^;


0 comments:

Post a Comment