June 2, 2004

Kaeritakunai!

Wednesday, June 02, 2004 Posted by Mary No comments
It's official coz I bought my ticket already. I'm going home on August the 5th. But but but... I don't wanna go home! I can't even believe I'm saying this, as I've been complaining about my stay here more than once... but I guess I'm in my wanting to go to a foreign country mode again. As the time gets closer, I'm like... uh... I don't wanna go back to the old way of life. I know if I keep doing this, I'll never ever finish my studies... but...

I'll miss the friends I made here, because I know that when I leave, I won't ever be coming back. Or at least, I'm not yet planning to. It's not the same as with home, where you know you'll be seeing people again sooner or later in the future. At least Annie is leaving on the same day and at roughly the same time (2:10 pm) as April and myself (2:30 pm). We'll be on the same bus going to the airport... I expect we'll be bawling our eyes out by that time.




I'll miss the hang-outs here... *sheepish* all the places frequented by foreigners and I'm always welcome to go because I am one. I'll definitely miss not being a foreigner anymore (even if we are constantly looked down upon).

Hmmm... is it too early to be making this entry? I know I'll be making more of the same from now on.


kaeritakunai - don't wanna go home

0 comments:

Post a Comment