October 23, 2003

Java and falling leaves... (please connect!)

Thursday, October 23, 2003 Posted by Mary , , No comments
I've coded my first ever Java program by myself today. *grin* I didn't just copy it anywhere, I coded it. Heheheh. Isn't that just swell? I feel so accomplished, because I thought that while I was here, I wouldn't be able to do anything related to my course. Now, as it turns out, I'm doing lots of stuff! This Saturday, I am going to meet some students from Ferris who are making a robot for a contest in Nagoya next month. They don't know programming (C++), so I supposedly am going to help them. *blink blink* The question is, do I have enough knowledge to be able to do that?

Oh by the way, Uchida Sensei bought another copy of the book we're using and gave it to me. I am so grateful! I want to pay for it, but she won't let me. It's a really great book! It's interesting and beginner-friendly. Now I'm even more excited to learn Java!




Wait, I just saw the first leaves falling down from the trees in front of our school. They're in different colors: yellow, red, and brown. Wheeeeeee!!! *gathers leaves and throws them up in the air* My first fall! *lol* They're so pretty... I'll be sure to take a photo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment