October 9, 2003

Yes!

Thursday, October 09, 2003 Posted by Mary No comments
This is it, I've decided. This is going to be my new journal.

I'm going to post my last post from my 2nd, short-lived journal at Diaryland.

------

New technologies

11:04 a.m.
2003-10-09


Yesterday, we went to Yokohama and roamed around. And, I bought a digital camera! *yay!* It's an Olympus μ-20 DIGITAL model. It cost me about 50,000 yen in all, including case, and tax.



At the moment I'm at the IT Center again, reading a Java book entitled SAMS Teach Yourself Java 2 in 21 Days. This book is Uchida sensei's and she's letting me read it 'coz we're gonna learn it together. It's quite interesting. Hmm.. I'm really looking forward to learning Java. Hopefully, when I go back home and study it in my curriculum, I will have an easier time.

-----

If you want to see my old journals though, here are the links:
     http://mfgab.pitas.com/10_30_2003.html
     http://mfgab.diaryland.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment