July 24, 2004

And I live!

Saturday, July 24, 2004 Posted by Mary , , No comments
Just when I thought I was going to die: starving, bereft of entertainment on my last month here in Japan... I live! Hahaha. In other words, I am not broke anymore! By no means am I rich, but, I believe I now have enough money to pay my bills, buy food, and to some extent, enjoy my last two weeks in the land of the rising sun. Thank goodness for arubaito! Yatta!

This afternoon, I'm going to go to my friend Nica's house (she's Japanese, I met her on the Undernet #Japan/#Tokyochat party) and stay over for the night. I believe we're gonna be doing some really Japanese stuff. Yay for me!

With my Japanese friends, Nica and Carol


arubaito - part-time job (which in my case, was just scanning a book and labeling some text)
yatta - a Japanese expression that denotes happiness/victory

0 comments:

Post a Comment