July 5, 2004

The Wedding and Digital Fortress

Monday, July 05, 2004 Posted by Mary , No comments
I finished reading both books in the span of 24 hours.






















What can I say? Well, I love The Wedding. It's so sweet. I was still crying all through-out the book, but this is Nicholas Sparks' first work where there's a delightful surprise at the end. I think that's the main reason why I love it. I was totally shocked about that!.






















I think Digital Fortress is sort of pathetic. I say this mainly because at the end, the characters take ages to figure out something very easy. Duh. This book was released way before The Da Vinci Code, but I think nobody paid attention to it. So they re-released it, and now, it's just riding on The Code's fame.

Taken from someone's blog, please comment and answer:

.: If you could only watch one movie for the rest of your life, which movie would that be?
.: If you could only listen to one song for the rest of your life, which song would that be?
.: If you could only read one book for the rest of your life, which book would that be?
.: If you could only watch ONE episode from ONE tv show, which episode/tv show would that be?

0 comments:

Post a Comment