July 8, 2004

Yeah

Thursday, July 08, 2004 Posted by Mary , , No comments
I finally finished reading Villette by Charlotte Bronte. Yeah, yeah, yeah! Why did that book have to be easy to put down? Took me ages, and heaps of other books in between to read it. Teehee.




Ok, what else. Hmmm. One more week of classes to go! Need to make two papers, and take one exam. Not so bad, huh? And then, over three weeks to go till we go home. Yeah! I already want to go home, by the way. My sentiments have changed. I cannot stand the heat here!

Love Actually
Starring: Hugh Grant, Colin Firth, Liam Neeson, Emma Thompson, Keira Knightley
Ok, what's all the fuss about this movie? I expected so much, and got disappointed. It's amazing how so many people love this movie. I feel as if there's something wrong with me because I don't really like it. I couldn't help but compare it to Notting Hill (Hugh Grant, very British, romantic comedy), but it totally didn't measure. Hmmm. If you like this movie, please comment and tell me why you do. Maybe you can help me like it. I definitely need input on this.

Hero
Starring: Jet Li, Tony Leung Chiu Wai, Maggie Cheung
Beautiful effects, amazing fight scenes, and a mind-boggling story. Very good indeed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment