March 13, 2009

Lipsticks, Black Cats, and Friday the 13th

Friday, March 13, 2009 Posted by Mary , , No comments

Friday the 13th has never been a big deal to me and I never paid any attention to it until moments ago, when I saw this post at ShimmerMeBlue, with a spooky image of a black cat included. Then I realized that while having dinner at a restaurant earlier tonight, I had seen a fat and cuddly black kitty dozing off near the entrance to the women's restroom. Aaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!




Thankfully, I'm not really into superstition. I'd take horoscopes over superstitions any day. I know I'm not a very good Catholic, but I have more than 100% faith in God and firmly believe that everything is His will. Besides, there really is nothing wrong with Friday the 13th. Read this and this if you don't believe me. I'm sure both good and bad things have happened on this day, just like any other day. The only nuisance I need to deal with today are chapped lips, caused by what I thought to be a great lipstick with the perfect color for me--Revlon Colorstay in Sumptuous Sienna. Bah, guess I need to go lipstick hunting again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment