March 12, 2009

The Personification of the Sea

Thursday, March 12, 2009 Posted by Mary , , , No comments
The title above is the Greek meaning of Thalatta, the name of the resort I visited today together with my mom and a couple of family friends for lunch.

The quaint city where I am located in the Philippines, Dumaguete, is surrounded by a number of beach resorts within its 30-minute vicinity. Thalatta is one that I only recently discovered, and so far, it has become my favorite. The resort is located in the town of Zamboanguita, the third town south of the city. It is owned by a French-Filipino couple. I have been there a number of times but I keep going back--the resort is beautiful, private, and they have a restaurant right by the beach that serves wonderful food! The owner and staff are also very friendly.



I love the beach, and I'm so thankful that I can go to nice beach spots anytime I want to. A resort like Thalatta is truly a place where you can relax and forget about all the stresses in the world. If you want to know more about them, you can visit their website at http://www.thalatta-beach.com.


Apo Island - a small volcanic island off the southeastern tip of Negros Island in the Philippines which is a popular dive site and snorkeling destination

0 comments:

Post a Comment