January 24, 2010

Fly Me to the Mooon

Sunday, January 24, 2010 Posted by Mary , , , 4 comments
Ever since Robinsons Place opened in Dumaguete, I've become such a huge maller. I love going there to eat, shop, watch movies, or even just walk around. I've even coined a phrase with my friends that, "Everyday is Robinsons day." Haha.

One of my favorite shops to visit at Robinsons is Mooon Cafe, a local branch of the Mexican restaurant popularized in Cebu. I think I'm addicted to the place! I'm not really a huge fan of Mexican food, but their steaks are just so darn good (to me, at least--and also considering the fairly affordable prices)!

I have been going to Mooon every Sunday for the past three weeks with my mom after we go to church. Last Tuesday night, I was also there with three wonderful friends. We had a blast! I know I always have an amazing time when I'm with these three people, but the ambience at Mooon just makes it all the more conducive for bonding. With multi-colored tables and chairs, and interesting ornaments, the place is colorful, fun, and totally cozy!




Needless to say, I'm looking forward to more good times at this restaurant. So, uh, yes. Please fly me to the Mooon!

(I apologize for the bad quality of the pictures--they were taken with my phone. And yes, that night out made me realize that I do need to bring my camera with me all the time... which, by the way, I still have not been doing.)

4 comments:

  1. How I wish Robinsons Mall already existed during my college days in Dumaguete..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lagi, Mike! At least naa na jud kalaagan run. Hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. weeee!!! ganahan sad ko'g Mooon cafe.

    Waiter: "what's your drink sir?"
    Me: "Secret"
    1st-time-in-mooon-cafe-friend: "pagtarong og tubag uy, nagtarong nang waiter og pangutana o!"
    Me: "mao jud bitaw na ako, secret. diba boss?"
    * waiter nods knowingly *

    i looove their gambas ala luna! hehehe. and cerveza negra! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha. Nice one! I should try their Gambas. Only if I can stop myself from ordering one of their steaks, tho! ^^

    ReplyDelete