May 2, 2010

Why Gibo?

Sunday, May 02, 2010 Posted by Mary , , 4 comments
I am not registered to vote in next week's elections. I did not care about the elections before and took registering for granted. Boy, do I regret that now, as I will be unable to vote for a person who I believe will bring the change the Philippines badly needs.

But just because I cannot vote does not mean I cannot support. That's why I'm imploring all of you to think and make the right decision on May 10. Please do not base your decision on popularity or ancestry. Weigh everything and vote for the right person. You may say that change is impossible and all our presidentiables are the same--all talk, no action. Believe though, that this year, we have a candidate who is not like the others. The Philippines would be making a huge mistake by not making him the next president.




The only candidate respected by both the administration and the opposition alike, Gilberto "Gibo" Teodoro, Jr., is my president. Please make him yours, as well. Read why the silent majority supports him here and here, and believe.

4 comments:

  1. I actually tried to give Noynoy a benefit of a doubt. So i went researching about the laws he has authored and passed.. get this, passed. In all his 12 years in congress and senate, he authored (not co-authored) 9 bills, but these bills were not able to be passed. He co-authored some laws but they were originally from Loren Legarda. Right, so he gets 17million peso a year (from pork barrel) and not 1 law has been pushed and fought enough on congress for it to be passed? Filipinos really need to be decisive in their decisions. I've known some people who are for Noynoy but they generally have no idea why they are for him. Is it because Cory is religious? Oh Come on, he is not his mother. GORDON or GIBO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Please do not base your decision on popularity or ancestry."

    NO_NOY for President.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lurchie of the silent majority5/07/2010 3:30 AM

    hehehe well.. he's my preference, too.

    ReplyDelete