May 17, 2004

Cable tv!!!

Monday, May 17, 2004 Posted by Mary No comments
*bangs my fists on the table* I WANT CABLE TV, DAMMIT!!!

There's just so many things happening nowadays, and I don't get the chance to see them. There's the Philippine elections, the Indian elections and Sonia Gandhi, all the stuff going on in Iraq, the (just finished) Survivor All-Stars, the marriage of Denmark's Prince Frederik and Mary Donaldson, and of course the riot over American Idol's most recent episode. *buhuhuh* I feel like I'm in another planet. (Or, maybe I really am!)

'Neways, I never did really care much about this before, but I have to say that I am proud of what Camile Velasco [born in the Philippines, raised in HI], and especially Jasmine Trias [born and raised in HI, Filipino parents] have achieved on American Idol. Just making it to American Idol is already an achievement in itself! Even if Jasmine doesn't win, it will still be ok. The two of them have given us Filipinos something to be proud of.

By the way, isn't that great that the last 3 finalists of the show are so diverse? There's a white girl, an African-American, and an Asian-American. Kewl, eh?! American Idol is truly American! LOL.

Good luck, Jasmine! ^^;


Also, I just learned that The Amazing Race 5 will premiere on July 6. Hmm... that means I'll probably miss 4 or 5 episodes before I can watch it at home. Not bad, not bad. *sings* I'm so excited... (and I just can't hide it!) :P~



  • Partial Unofficial Results of the Philippine Elections
  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment