May 12, 2004

WTF?!?

Wednesday, May 12, 2004 Posted by Mary , No comments
I know I said I don't care, but damn it all! Fernando Poe, Jr. is leading in the damned election counting!


Why are Filipinos so stupid? We're said to value education, but in reality, we're ignoramuses with deficient memories! How long ago was it that an actor, college drop-out of a president was removed from office? Not even four years ago! And now FPJ is leading! Damn you, people! I do not want--I don't think I can take it--it is just far too embarrassing to have a high school drop out for a president! Please God!!!

[ADD-ON]
The nationwide exit poll tally made by the SWS [Social Weather Stations], however, showed Mrs. Arroyo getting the highest voting percentage in Central Visayas or Region 7 with 74.35 percent while Poe settled for only 11.97 percent.
--From PhilStar.com

Thank God people from my part of the country still apparently use their heads.

0 comments:

Post a Comment