May 24, 2004

Oh yeah!

Monday, May 24, 2004 Posted by Mary , No comments
Annie and I were walking towards the supermarket when I asked her "Where's the karaoke?" to which she pointed to the second floor of the building and said "Over there." The she asked if I wanted to go, and I was like, OK! So we went!

A photo of a karaoke room, although the one we went to wasn't this posh.


The funny thing is, my friends and I have been planning since well, forever, that we would go there, but we always cancelled. Since Annie went last week with some friends, she knew where it was and what we needed to do.

Yeah it was great. I love singing, although singing doesn't like me! LOL. I will forever always be wishing that I could sing better. But anyways, it was FUN FUN FUN! And it wasn't expensive, too. So I'm sure I'm gonna be dropping by there quite often from now on.

0 comments:

Post a Comment