July 14, 2010

Meant to Be

Wednesday, July 14, 2010 Posted by Mary , 1 comment



Yesterday marked my one year anniversary at Cellutrim Health Club and Fitness Camp, the gym where I work out. It's the longest gym membership I've kept so far. In the span of a year, I've lost around 18 lbs., gained some muscles, and met a lot of new people.

I started going to Cellutrim not because of vanity and wanting to look good, but because I wanted a change. And that change did come, because the past year has been such a turning point in my life. It's not the gym, per se, that has caused the change, but it surely made a lot of things possible. I'm not going to elaborate, but I feel that everything was meant to happen. This stage of my life--it's where I am supposed to be. The reasons that brought me to this particular gym, how I've grown, the way I feel, the people in my life now... everything is part of the grand scheme of things. I'm honestly amazed at how things are unfolding. In a way I've never experienced before, I truly feel God's hands making things happen. Needless to say, I'm deeply grateful for it all, despite its ups and downs.

I'm at a point in my life where I'm more accepting of whatever is given to me, so I feel as if there's no point in questioning where it's all going. I know, though, that God will make all things work out if I allow Him to take control. Heck, He's even made things fall into place while I was screaming and kicking along the way. This is all His work, no doubt about it. And I'm seriously convinced now that angels did bring me here.

1 comment: