April 4, 2004

*Cry cry cry*

Sunday, April 04, 2004 Posted by Mary , , , No comments
I am so so disappointed. =( Today was the scheduled Cherry Blossom Festival at Yokosuka Naval Base, right? Well, the weather was bad so it got canceled. The sad thing is, my partner in crime (--thanks for putting up with my lunacies, gurl) and I only knew it got canceled when we got there. So in short, we traveled for almost 1 hour and a half (one way) and paid roughly around 1000 yen (US$10; back and forth) for nothing. The fact that it was raining and cold while we were walking from the station to the base and back was not something to be happy about either. However, I'd like to thank the very kind (you're an angel) for trying to meet up with us.



When we got back to Yokohama, Annie and I roamed around because we thought that it would be a total waste to have left the dorm and just go back. We went to SOGO, and I did buy a paperback of The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown (I can't afford hardcovers), which was relatively cheap. Sigh. I've really been wanting to read that book, so at least that makes me feel a little bit better.

0 comments:

Post a Comment