April 23, 2004

Oops!

Friday, April 23, 2004 Posted by Mary , No comments
I am now famous! Of course, because of something embarrassing I did!




Yesterday morning, as usual, I turned on the radio and listened to AFN (Air Force Network). A while after that though, I had to turn it off because I had to take a shower and get ready for school. About thirty minutes later, after my shower, I turned on the radio again and requested Where Is The Love by Black Eyed Peas through email. As it turned out, while I was in the shower, the two DJ's talked about the worst song ever, and it was apparently Starship's We Built This City, but one of the DJ's said she totally hated Where Is The Love. Since I didn't hear what they said, I requested it. When they came back on air again, they were like: We got an email from Mary, maybe she was listening to us talking awhile ago... and they said what they had talked about before that and I was like, oops! It was as if I was being sarcastic, which I wasn't! Hahahah!

So I emailed them I told them I didn't hear what one of the DJ's said, and she replied I forgive you! ^^; But that was so funny, really! I'm such a dork! Anyway, it was just my name that was mentioned on the air, so if ever you read this and you're on the Kanto plain, don't tell anyone, ok? It's our secret! ^^;

0 comments:

Post a Comment