April 25, 2004

Partey!

Sunday, April 25, 2004 Posted by Mary , , , No comments
Last night we went to Hard Rock Cafe for April's, Annie's, and our friend Natsuki's birthday. The place totally rocked! The food was very good, too. I really wanna go there again, soon! ^^;




Anyway, when I came here to Japan, I thought I wouldn't get into anything Japanese. But guess what? I'm starting to dig manga now! It all started when I wanted to buy one for Mark, and so I got the only English one I could buy at one of the book shops here. I read it (haven't sent it yet... oops), and it's great. I just learned now from Amazon.com that the manga I bought, One Piece, is currently the most popular in Japan. Hehehe. Now I wanna read more of these stuff! I also feel like I've seen the light, because I finally like something Japanese that everyone is crazy about!

[ADD-ON]
I also just learned that the original Japanese title of the only anime I ever really watched, Ghostfighter, is YuYu Hakusho. ^_^


manga - Japanese comics

0 comments:

Post a Comment