April 2, 2004

Welcome Party

Friday, April 02, 2004 Posted by Mary , , No comments



We just finished having the welcome party for the new students here at the dorm. As expected, the food served was the same with the food we had in parties here before. Mind you, I'm not complaining though. I'm just stating an observation. ^^; In fairness, they're always really good, though.

I expected the party to be boring, but it was fun actually. For the first time, there weren't a lot of speeches. We didn't get to play the game that Annie () and I prepared but that was fine. For the introduction, we had to be in pairs and we had to introduce the other person, instead of just introducing ourselves. That was an interesting change, and challenging too, considering my measely Japanese.

The most fun though was after the party when we just laughed around with our friends. Two of them were Japanese girls and I was really amused when they made fun of how Tokyo girls talked and how they would act all cutesy to attract the attention of guys. Thank goodness they're not apparently all the same! :P~

0 comments:

Post a Comment