April 17, 2004

Hmmm...

Saturday, April 17, 2004 Posted by Mary , No comments
Something fishy happened yesterday at Starbucks. April, , and I went to one of their shops, and both Annie and I ordered and paid for Tall Chai Tea lattes. But, we both got served short ones. Hmmmm. That was really erm, fishy. It just seems more than a mistake when both of us got the wrong ones. In fairness to them, when we told them about it, they gave us the correct ones. It's fine with me, really, but it's still... hmmm.




Also, today I went to Mister Donut and ordered Crabmeat Gratin Pie. But, I was given Shrimp Mayonnaise Pie. Hmmm.

I really hope they're not intentional. Gaikoku-jin are certainly not that baka not to notice things like that.

gaikoku-jin - foreigner
baka - stupid

0 comments:

Post a Comment